Sep 27, 2012

Showbiz: Eric Bristow and Linda Robson sign up to new series of I'm A Celebrity...

Showbiz
Showbiz
Eric Bristow and Linda Robson sign up to new series of I'm A Celebrity...
Sep 27th 2012, 09:56

Eric Bristow and Linda Robson have been signed up to the new series of I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!

Legendary darts player Bristow has bagged a reported £60,000 to travel to Australia for the show, after ITV bosses persuaded the 1980s five-time world champion to go into the jungle.

Eric Bristow will appear on the new series of I'm A Celebrity... (Getty)
Eric Bristow will appear on the new series of I'm A Celebrity... (Getty)

While he may have since disappeared from the limelight Eric 'The Crafty Cockney' Bristow was a regular on teatime quiz show Bullseye, where he became a TV hit.

Bristow will be joined on I'm A Celebrity… by Birds of a Feather star Linda Robson, with a source describing the pair as 'game for a laugh'.

An insider told The Sun: 'Eric and Linda are great fun and they can't wait to get stuck into the jungle shenanigans. They know they'll have to eat all sorts of horrible things but they're up for the challenge.'

Linda herself is no stranger to reality shows and has already appeared on Celebrity Come Dine With me, Famous and Frightened and Celebrity MasterChef.

The new series of I'm A Celebrity… is due to hit screens at the beginning of November and will feature former Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan and singer Grace Jones.

Britain's Got Talent runners up Charlotte Jaconelli and Jonathan Antoine are also reportedly eyeing up a spot on the show, however they are split on whether it is a good idea.

Charlotte told BANG Showbiz: 'I would go on I'm a Celeb… though I'd have to go on my own. Jonathon won't do it!'

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: