Aug 31, 2012

Showbiz: Kaya Scodelario: I partied hard on the set of Skins despite being just 14

Showbiz
Showbiz
Kaya Scodelario: I partied hard on the set of Skins despite being just 14
Aug 31st 2012, 21:43

Kaya Scodelario is ready to break all the rules in Hollywood after revealing she's been a wild child all her life.

Kaya Scodelario
Kaya Scodelario is about to make her mark on Hollywood (Picture: Wonderland)

The rising British starlet has a trio of films coming out next year but is already getting invitations to A-lister parties.

Justin Timberlake is just one star the 20-year-old has recently become acquainted with.

'I went to his house for his birthday. It was incredible but one of those moments where I needed to ring someone and say, "Aaargh! Guess where I am right now?" Yeah, I rang everyone. I rang my mum.'

Wonderland's Nightlife issue
Wonderland's Nightlife issue is out now

The Wuthering Heights actress still says her best gig was landing the role as Effy Stonem in the E4 drama Skins.

Although she was just 14, she said she made the most of the nightclubs in Bristol where it was filmed. 'I honestly didn't class it as work. It was my university.

'We were all friends, having fun constantly. We did a lot in Bristol before we were even legally allowed to.

'The clubs were amazing. There was a drum'n'bass club and they never ID'd anyone which is why we all went. It was a complete s***hole but we all loved it. At the end of the week we'd all go down there and dance until 6am.'

Read the full interview in the Wonderland magazine's Nightlife Issue out now.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: