Aug 29, 2012

Showbiz: Rita Ora heads for fashion car crash as she steps out in floral jumpsuit

Showbiz
Showbiz
Rita Ora heads for fashion car crash as she steps out in floral jumpsuit
Aug 29th 2012, 15:34

Singer Rita Ora is fast becoming known for her daring style, but she may have overstepped the mark by leaving the house in a quirky floral jumpsuit.

Rita Ora
Not her best look: Rita Ora stepped out in a floral jumpsuit (Picture: Xposure)

The RIP songstress was snapped in a baggy all-in-one creation with a lurid floral pattern featuring pastel purples, pinks and yellows on a background of black.

She teamed the outfit with some white, high-top trainers, adding even more edge to her look, and wore a grey beanie hat on top of her wavy golden locks.

Rita also donned a pair of her trademark quirky sunglasses, wearing chunky golden frames, with circular lenses and a cat-eye twist.

A chunky gold necklace and watch, along with other assorted pieces of jewellery, were used as accessories.

The pop star added a touch of glamour to the boyish ensemble with a slash of bright red lipstick and some scarlet nail varnish.

This comes shortly after Rita confessed to a phobia of going to the loo.

She told the Daily Star: 'I have a few fears. I always feel that when I go to the toilet that something's going to come out of the bottom.

'I have this thing where I think this tunnel must start from somewhere. Then sometimes I think, what if something comes out of the toilet? So at night time I always make sure I put the light on when I go.'

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: