Oct 29, 2012

Showbiz: Robbie Williams continues praise for X Factor's Rylan: I want him in my life

Showbiz
Showbiz
Robbie Williams continues praise for X Factor's Rylan: I want him in my life
Oct 29th 2012, 22:56

Robbie Williams' infatuation with X Factor act Rylan Clark is turning into a weird obsession after the star declared he wants the hopeful 'in my life, in whatever shape or form'.

The X Factor, Rylan Clark, Robbie Williams
Robbie has continued his fascination with Rylan Clark saying that the X Factor hopeful makes him happy (Picture: Rex Features)

The 38-year-old UFO spotter told Capital FM: 'I cannot lie. I actually love Rylan. He makes me happy.

'I think there's, like, four contestants on there (The X Factor) with a good chance of being proper, proper artists to sell proper, proper records.  

'Then there's Rylan, who I just want in my life in whatever shape or form that might be.'

After winding up ex-Take That bandmate Gary Barlow, who can't stomach Rylan, the new dad gushed: 'Whether that's in the jungle with Ant & Dec later this year, or on Celebrity Big Brother, or whether he busts out this electronic dance album... I'm down for Rylan. I love him.

'Wherever he (Rylan) wants to be, I'll be watching it. And I think Gary's wrong about him.'

Williams brought the house down on The X Factor on Saturday night with a lively performance of his new single Candy.

As well as sending balloons and confetti cascading from the ceiling, the singer straddled judge Louis Walsh halfway through his performance.

Rob also used his number to endorse Rylan, calling out to the audience 'Vote Rylan!'.

Clark was sent through to next week's live show by the public, where he vowed to win round Barlow by getting rid of his flashy staging and showing the Take That star that he can really sing.

The result's show saw Tulisa Contostavlos say goodbye to her first act this series, Jade Ellis.

PICTURES: Check out our gallery of this week's The X Factor

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: